Ready to WOW your friends this holiday season? OK, let’s do it! Here’s your guide to make beautifully wrapped gifts in three simple steps that will have all your friends saying “Oh my gosh, that’s so cute!” And then you get to say, “Thanks, I made it.” with a lovely little smile on your face.
Here’s what you need to make the gift tags:
• Kraft cardstock (or heavy-weight paper of your choice)
• Our printable gift tags
• Scissors or paper cutter
• Hole punch (I used a 1/8” punch, but any will do)
• Baker's twine
1) Print gift tags on the paper of your choice
2) Trim the tags using scissor or paper cutter
3) Address your tags and affix to the fabulous gift that you just wrapped (see tip below). You can either punch a hole at the top of your label and run twine through it, or just tape it to your gift.
And if you really want to channel your inner Martha Stewart, you can even trim the corners off the top of your tag. Wow, now we’re really getting crafty!
Wrapping Tip: Keep it simple. I keep white wrapping paper on hand because it works for all occasions. I like to use contrasting materials and colors, and I’m really into the kraft and white paper combo right now. Add a little P.O.C. (pop of color) with baker's twine, washi tape, or fresh seasonal sprigs from your local florist. So simple. So cute!
We’d love to see how you experiment with your own combinations. Comment below, or tag your creations with #nicomade on social media.